Skip to content

Chat mode is only available when you have access to the new Bing.
Welcome to the new Bing, your AI-powered copilot for the web.
You will receive emails about Microsoft Bing, which include offers about Microsoft, Rewards, and partner products. Terms | Privacy
About 332,000 results
  1. Fire and carbon monoxide safety - Airbnb Help Center

    https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2478

    WebCarbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odorless, colorless gas created when fuels (such as gasoline, wood, coal, natural gas, propane, oil, and methane) burn incompletely. It can be produced by fuel-burning appliances in the home, like …

  2. Families of Americans who died of apparent carbon monoxide

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/families-americans-died...

    WebDec 1, 2022 · Airbnb added that it runs a global detector program, giving away smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to all eligible hosts. The company said that more than 200,000 hosts around the world have...

  3. What you need to know about carbon monoxide safety - Airbnb

    https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/what-you-need-to...

    WebMar 29, 2022 · Install working carbon monoxide alarms in your space. Experts such as the International Fire Chief Association and the National Fire Protection Association recommend installing one on each floor and outside every bedroom to ensure guests can hear the alarm while they’re sleeping.

  4. Families of victims dead from carbon monoxide poisoning in …

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/families-victims-dead-carbon-monoxide...

    WebDec 1, 2022 · The families of American tourists who died of carbon monoxide poisoning while staying in an Airbnb in Mexico are warning those who plan to travel during the busy holiday season of the potential dangers that could arise while vacationing abroad.

  5. Airbnb urged to require carbon monoxide devices after 3 die

    https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/airbnb-urged-require...

    WebDec 1, 2022 · December 1, 2022, 3:16 PM NEW ORLEANS -- Family members of three tourists who died while staying at an Airbnb in Mexico City, apparently of carbon monoxide poisoning, urged the short-term rental company Thursday to require detectors in properties it lists to prevent future tragedies.

  6. Home safety: Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms - Airbnb

    https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/514

    WebAirbnb provides self-contained, battery powered, combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarms to eligible Hosts at no cost. Please check your local laws for applicable requirements for where to put alarms in your space. In this article Already have smoke and CO alarms? Need more help? Already have smoke and CO alarms?

  7. 3 American tourists found dead in Mexico City Airbnb likely killed …

    https://www.foxnews.com/world/3-american-tourists-found-dead-in...

    WebNov 9, 2022 · (Facebook) The deaths come several months after three American tourists were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning at an all-inclusive Sandals resort in the Bahamas in May. Carbon monoxide is...

  8. Apply for free smoke and carbon monoxide detector and safety …

    https://news.airbnb.com/apply-free-safety-card-carbon-monoxide...

    WebMar 20, 2017 · Airbnb Commitment to Safety. Incidents of carbon monoxide poisoning have been reported in the news recently. The risk of carbon monoxide poisoning is especially high during winter, when residents and guests may close windows and doors due to the cold, unaware that improperly installed gas hot water heaters can cause carbon monoxide to ...

  9. Airbnb under fire for suspected carbon monoxide deaths, face …

    https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/airbnb-under-fire-suspected...

    WebDec 2, 2022 · Airbnb said it has not yet confirmed that carbon monoxide exposure was responsible for the deaths but noted that it operates a global program making free smoke and carbon monoxide...

  10. Airbnb under fire over carbon monoxide deaths

    https://news.yahoo.com/airbnb-under-fire-over-carbon-001455854.html

    WebDec 1, 2022 · November 30, 2022, 7:14 PM. Three families announced a planned lawsuit against Airbnb after their loved ones died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a rented apartment in Mexico City. NBC News’ Gabe...

  11. Some results have been removed