Skip to content

About 290,000 results

    Although carbon monoxide can't be seen or smelled, it can rapidly lead to full incapacitation and death. If you start to feel sick, dizzy, or weak, get to fresh air right away—don’t delay. Carbon monoxide alarms should be installed in central locations on every level of a place and outside sleeping areas to provide early warning of a carbon ...


    Dec 1, 2022 · Dec. 1, 2022, 12:04 AM UTC By Gabe Gutierrez and Antonio Planas The heartbroken mothers of three Americans who died this month from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at an Airbnb in Mexico...


    All Airbnb Hosts with an active listing can get a free smoke & carbon monoxide alarm. Each Host is limited to one alarm, but we strongly advise Hosts to install more alarms depending on the needs of your listing, and purchase additional alarms for any additional listings you have.


    Mar 29, 2022 · Here’s what you need to know about carbon monoxide safety, as well as how to inform guests about the measures you’ve taken to detect carbon monoxide in your space. What is carbon monoxide? Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, poisonous gas.


    Dec 1, 2022 · December 1, 2022, 3:16 PM NEW ORLEANS -- Family members of three tourists who died while staying at an Airbnb in Mexico City, apparently of carbon monoxide poisoning, urged the short-term rental company Thursday to require detectors in properties it lists to prevent future tragedies.


    For active Airbnb Hosts, Airbnb will cover the cost of a carbon monoxide alarm (Hosts will be responsible for any custom taxes). What you need to know about carbon monoxide safety Install a carbon monoxide alarm—and update your listing to inform guests. Home safety: Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms


    Dec 1, 2022 · The families of American tourists who died of carbon monoxide poisoning while staying in an Airbnb in Mexico are warning those who plan to travel during the busy holiday season of the potential dangers that could arise while vacationing abroad.


    Nov 9, 2022 · News of the deaths comes just months after reports that three Americans died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a Sandals resort on Bahamas’ Great Exuma island. Two couples reported feeling ill the ...


    Airbnb provides self-contained, battery powered, combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarms to eligible Hosts at no cost. Please check your local laws for applicable requirements for where to put alarms in your space. In this article Already have smoke and CO alarms? Need more help? Already have smoke and CO alarms?


    Mar 20, 2017 · We want you to know that Airbnb is committed to the safety of our guests and hosts. As part of our commitment, we’re offering free smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to all members of our Taiwan host community. Sign up for a …